Are you cut out to be a sales associate? Or maybe an engineer? Do you see yourself pursuing a project management career? Or maybe you’d like to take on one of those government jobs? You might also be considering one of the many IT jobs in Singapore. Take this fun quiz to find out. Simply click the letter of your choice for each question below, and then click the Submit button.
1. When watching a movie, what you notice most is:
2. When you’re with your boyfriend/girlfriend, you mostly talk about:
3. Sitting at a café and sipping your coffee, your thoughts are on:
4. When a car salesman makes a pitch to you, the first thing you ask is:
5. You’re introduced to someone, and she smiles at you. The first thing you notice is:
6. While reading the newspaper, you can’t help thinking that:
Did you know that your body posture and gestures say a lot about you even before you answer the very first question asked at your …
After your interviewer has asked all his questions, he’ll likely ask you if you have questions of your own. In truth, that’s still part of the interview. Learn the best questions to ask your interviewer.
A Close Look at the Working Style of the Youth
Generation Y. The term conjures images of rebellious youngsters who spend more time at their computers …
The resume you painstakingly put together may look impressive, but that’s only part of your self-introduction. You need a good cover letter to complete the package.
If you don’t know how to begin writing a resume or think that yours isn’t good enough, fret not. Here are a few tips …